Focused on improving the economic well-being of low-wage workers, workers of color, older workers, and people with disabilities.
What does the Pathways Campaign do? Equips policymakers, scholars, journalists, and advocates with policy and research tools and earns the trust and investment of policy, business, and community leaders by engaging all voices. We are evolving the long-established role of social insurance in income and health security and in a thriving democratic society.
Ways for Academy Members to Engage
Academy Members are invited to contact Elaine Weiss, Director of Policy, at firstname.lastname@example.org with their interest in participating in the campaign.
Leverage your expertise to contribute to and elevate Pathways work
- Serve on an Academy Task Force or Study Panel or as an advisor
- Author a policy brief or research paper
- Peer review Pathways work
- Present Pathways work at an Academy event
Help elevate social insurance issues by building relationships with the Academy
- Present Pathways work at a conference or event
- Serve as resource for reporters
- Share Pathways work with your network
Contribute to fundraising efforts to support the Pathways work
- Identify and connect potential sponsors looking to evolve the essential role of social insurance in income and health security in support of a thriving, democratic society
- Contribute directly to the campaign
Ready to contribute?
Make a contribution to support this multi-year campaign for economic security today. For more sponsorship options, please contact Elaine Weiss, Director of Policy, at email@example.com.