There are a number of ways you can make a gift to support the Academy’s work. For any questions regarding the options below, please contact Kristine Quinio, Director of Development, at email@example.com.
Did you know? In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Congress passed the CARES Act, which includes several provisions that may affect your charitable giving. Learn more here.
Note: Academy staff are 100% teleworking until further notice. If you are mailing a donation, there will be a substantial lag in the processing time of your gift. If possible, please use an electronic option.
- Easiest option: Make a cash gift online using your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex).
- Make a one-time gift or a monthly recurring contribution.
- You can also make a gift in honor or memory of a colleague, mentor, teacher, or someone who has been important to your career or you personally.
- Cash gift via wire transfer? Please contact Julia Crooks, Finance Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with wire transfers or ACH payments.
- PayPal coming soon!
- We also accept personal check, cashier’s check, or money order contributions by mail. (Instructions)
- Are you an Academy Member? Members can add a contribution when renewing annual dues.
- Sponsorship: Become a sponsor of the Academy’s annual policy conference or Robert M. Ball Award, or become major annual sponsor of our core programs (for institutions and individuals).
- Other donation platforms: The Academy also accepts contributions through sites like Facebook, Benevity (workplace giving), and via AmazonSmile.
- Personal fundraising campaign: If you would like to learn about starting your own campaign to support the Academy’s issues (e.g., strengthening Social Security, reducing economic insecurity, etc.), using crowdfunding platforms like Causes, GoFundMe, or even Facebook, please contact Kristine Quinio, Director of Development, at email@example.com.
The National Academy of Social Insurance is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Cash gifts and other gifts to the Academy are tax-deductible.
How to make a legacy gift or give stock